DCUCT – Data Center Unified Computing Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT) v5.0 is a 3-day training program where you will gain the knowledge and hands-on experience to properly troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes.
Through hands-on labs, you will learn the proper configuration procedures, and become familiar with common troubleshooting scenarios and recommended solutions.
- DCUCI – Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing or equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with server virtualization (Vmware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V).
- Familiarity with administration of common operating systems (Linux and Windows).
- Process and tools for determining Cisco UCS B-series architecture, installation, and configuration related issues
- Troubleshoot processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-Series deployments
- Valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager
Module 1. Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Operation.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting and Upgrading Cisco UCS Manager.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Hardware.
Module 2. Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
- Cisco UCS C-Series Architecture and Initialization.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Hardware and Firmware.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity.
- Troubleshooting Locally Attached Storage.
- Troubleshooting Operating System Related Issues.
Module 3. Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting
- Integrating Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager Integration.
LabLab 1: Cisco UCS Network Baseline Documentation Lab 2: Cisco UCS Management and Service Profile Deployment Lab 3: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series Server Boot from SAN Lab 4: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 1 Lab 5: Troubleshoot LAN Connectivity: Part 2 Lab 6: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 1 Lab 7: Troubleshoot Failover Connectivity: Part 2 Lab 8: Troubleshoot Cisco UCS C-Series Server Boot from SAN Lab 9: Troubleshoot Network Connectivity
- Data center designers
- Data center administrators
- System engineers.
- Data center engineers
- Data center managers